In today’s world, sending text messages is one of the most powerful ways to communicate. Texting is quick and easy and you can talk to the girl you like from anywhere.
When you are trying to spark up a conversation with the girl you are into, sending a message by text is much less nerve-racking than a face-to-face conversation. That being said, it is still important to know what questions to ask a girl over text so that you can make sure you ask the right ones.
Once you have mastered the skill in texting a girl, more opportunities will open up to you and hopefully one day your crush can become your girlfriend.
Here are the 50 best questions to ask a girl over text so that you can get the conversation flowing with your future girlfriend.
10 Conversation Starter Questions Over Text
If you are thinking of texting a girl for the first time, then after initially saying hello you need to choose questions that will help the conversation to get off to a good start. Try these and you’ll be guaranteed a speedy reply.
Important: First of all, do not introduce yourself with a nickname. Second, be polite. Use emoticons but do not overuse them! 😉
- What is the funniest thing that has happened to you today?
- What are your plans for the rest of today?
- Are you doing anything exciting right now?
- Will I see you at the party this weekend?
- How are you spending your day today?
- Did you watch the latest episode of (TV show) that aired last night?
- What plans have you got on this weekend?
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
- Are you heading home for the holidays?
- What good thing has happened to you this morning?
20 Funny Conversation Starter Questions Over Text
If you don’t want to be like most guys, you can use humor. Humor is a great way to become memorable, stand out from the crowd, and leave a good impression right from the start.
Everybody knows that a sense of humor is one of the most attractive traits a man can have.
However, when you are asking girl questions over text you should avoid low-value humor (no insults, dirty jokes, etc.). It should be playful teasing. Otherwise, it will ultimately reflect poorly on you.
- So, your first wish is granted, and here I am. What are your other two wishes?
- You are pushing me to a crime! I just have to steal your heart!
- Why are you so cute? It’s positively criminal!
- I have a black belt in dominoes and checkers and you?
- Well, enough about me. Let’s talk about you. What do you think about me?
- Have you ever met a charismatic, kind, purposeful, smart, wealthy, well-built, and, most importantly, a very modest young man?
- Let’s not take a chance, hoping that we will meet somewhere by chance on the street. We will meet right now.
- I am writing a book about dating. I would like to ask you a couple of questions.
- I wrote you a long text about how cute you are. And accidentally erased it! Therefore, I will be brief. Hi!
- If I were you I would definitely pay attention to such a special guy like me.
- What are you going to do tonight after our date?
- Do you know that it is illegal to steal happiness?
- Hello! I’m one of those guys who think you’re stunningly beautiful!
- Tell me how it feels to be a beautiful girl.
- I don’t even know what I’m going to say. I guess I’ll just start with random stuff. Are you a good dancer?
- Hi stranger! Would you like to chat for a while? For example, I can ask you every day “how are you?” and “what are you doing?” One of my downsides is that I can’t start a conversation…
- I guess I’m not the first one who wants to meet you. But I am the best. Check it out?
- I am so excited about our date tomorrow!
- Hello, bonjour, aloha, salut! As you see, I am very original. So, how are you doing? 😉
- At last two attractive people met. Hi!
10 Getting To Know You Questions Over Text
After initially sliding into her inbox, it is time to ask more personal questions so that you can get to know each other a little better. Pay attention to her replies as this will give you good ideas of conversations to have face-to-face.
You can also use what she says to plan dates or activities to do in the future that you know she’ll love!
- What is your favorite movie or TV show?
- Out of all the places in the world you have been to, which is your favorite?
- What would be the ideal way to spend your weekend?
- What type of music are you into?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- What do you want to be doing in five years time?
- If you were an animal what would you be?
- What really makes you laugh?
- Would you rather go out for dinner or go and see a movie?
10 Funny Questions Over Text
There is nothing more that a girl loves than a guy who can make her laugh. Show her how hilarious you are by asking one of these funny questions guaranteed to have her in fits of giggles!
- If you had to be tied to someone for a whole day, who would you choose?
- If you were a vegetable, what would you be and why?
- If you were a boy for a day, what would you spend it doing?
- Would you rather be a millionaire, super smart, or beautiful?
- Would you rather live without your phone for a week or go without dessert for a month?
- Would you rather eat ice cream every single day or never again?
- What is your go to karaoke song to sing?
- Who is your strangest celebrity crush?
- Would you rather have toes for fingers or fingers for toes?
- What is your favorite joke?
10 Flirty Questions Over Text
Once you have got to know the girl you are texting a little better, you can be more flirty in the messages you send. This will let her know that you are into her and like her as more than a friend without being too full-on.
- What are you up to this weekend?
- What type of mischief are you getting into today?
- When you look at me, what is the first thing that you notice?
- Have you ever been a heartbreaker?
- Would you ever get a tattoo? If so, where?
- When was the last time you did something that scared you?
- Do you want to hang out one night this week?
- What was the last naughty thing you did?
- When was your first kiss and who was it with?
- What gives you butterflies?
10 Relationship Questions Over Text
Once you have successfully made this girl your girlfriend, the texting rules change slightly.
Most guys think that once they are in a relationship they don’t need to text their girlfriend anymore. In reality, this couldn’t be further from the truth! Not texting your girlfriend will make her feel unappreciated and you might just end up getting dumped.
To avoid this fatal mistake, try using one of these questions to text a girl if you are in a relationship. Once you are in a relationship you can ask much deeper and more personal questions.
- If you found $100 on the floor right now, how would you spend it?
- What is the worst joke you have ever heard?
- Out of everywhere that you have visited, where do you think is most beautiful?
- What in life makes you the happiest?
- What is your most embarrassing memory?
- Have you got a good relationship with both of your parents?
- What is your biggest regret?
- What is the proudest thing you have done?
- What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
- What are the three top things on your bucket list?
Use these questions and try texting that girl you like. Remember to not ask deep questions straight away, and conversely don’t ask boring conversation starters to your girlfriend. Also, remember to keep things lighthearted. It is important to have deep and personal conversations, but you also need to keep things fun and flirty.
These questions will make you the master of texting girls and open up more opportunities for romance.