Christmas is one of the best times of the year to play games. People will have fun, and if you do not know everybody at the party, it is going to be a brilliant icebreaker.
Create unforgettable and funny memories with your peers, friends, and family by plating Reindeer Antler game!
Features of Reindeer Antler Game
|★ Game Name||Reindeer Antler Game|
|★ Group size||medium to large|
|★ Age||any (teens and adults preferably)|
|★ Time||up to 5 – 15 min|
Aim of The Game
The aim of this game is to make reindeer antlers for a person.
To do this, balloons will be stuffed into a pair of pantyhose and placed on somebody’s head. The winner is the team that is able to do this first. This means that the pantyhose will be stuffed with balloons and point ‘straight up’ from the head, just like a pair of reindeer antlers.
This is a tremendous ‘ice-breaking’ game and could work incredibly well for families that want to have a little bit of fun when Christmas rolls around.
Group Size and Age
The Reindeer Antler Game is a game that can be played by people of any age. However, do bear in mind that in order to play this game, you are going to need to be able to blow up balloons. This means that it may not be a brilliant idea for the youngest of children.
So, if you have young children that want to play, you can either supply them with a balloon pump or assign a couple of adults to their team.
There isn’t really a set team size for this game. Ideally, each team would be equal in size. We find that 3-4 people on a team works well. That way, the game isn’t going to be over that quickly.
It doesn’t matter how many teams there are.
Preparation and Needed Materials
Not much is required in the way of preparation. Just have the following:
- A pair of pantyhose for each team.
- At least 10 balloons for each team.
- A balloon pump, if children are playing
Other than this, just make sure that everybody knows how to play and you should be ‘good to go’.
How to Play Reindeer Antler Game
- Start by splitting everybody up into even team sizes.
- Give one player in each team a pair of pantyhose. These will need to be put on their head. The other players will need to be given the balloons.
- Once the game starts, the people with the balloons need to blow them up as fast as possible and stuff them into the pantyhose.
- As we said before, the winning team will be the one that has a team member with pantyhose sticking straight up from their head, much like reindeer antlers.
You can vary the rules up a little bit if you have odd-sized teams, or perhaps teams that have people that are not great at blowing up balloons. This variant will allow only each team to inflate only one balloon at a time.